*Will Smith* EXCLUSIVE Interview:
Discover the The 4 Key Components Will Smith Uses to Create Blockbuster SCRIPTS
In this EXCLUSIVE Story Interview for (VIRTUALLY) EVERYTHING STORY, you will learn:
1. The STORY STARTING POINT that Will uses in his company
The starting point he discusses in detail in the full interview then creates the ANCHOR POINT around which the whole movie (and promotion!) is created. (This is the north star that guides everyone who is involved, from the writing, the acting, wardrobe, marketing, poster creation, through to the tagline!)
2. The 4 questions, which if you have good answers to, will GUARANTEE that the story you craft will be POWERFUL and COMPELLING
3. [Spoiler Alert] How the opening scene in Suicide Squad combines the 4 key elements for his character, Deadshot.
This is raw and UNCUT material... and Will Smith shares his insight GENEROUSLY!
4. How understanding the DEEP PSYCHOLOGICAL makeup of your characters allows you to construct storylines that speak to their core struggle as a human being.
5. How Will’s personal mission statement translates into every story he brings to life…
6. How the TELLING, and CONSUMPTION of stories will and WON'T shift over the next 5-10 years
This is powerful insight which will put you years ahead of your storytelling counterparts, enabling you to tell the most relevant, and forward-thinking stories yet to be told!
What Will shares in this video is DIALLED IN on storytelling for writers